2014-04-04

Greetings by Omnipotent!




Still here huh...





    Allow me to introduce myself then. I am Omnipotent a.k.a the dude someone found sleeping by a dumpster. For the record, I did not choose my nickname...willingly...if you get what I mean. Anyway, with my fifteen seconds of shame passing, I welcome you to our blog! I hope you'll find in its contents something that interests you! ^_^

    So, lets get started. Along with Omniscient and Omnivorous, two really really good friends, we decided to put our ideas on the paper, give it a shot and try to establish our own fantasy setting in order to make it a full fledged Pen n Paper RPG game. For the last six months we have been working really hard but we managed to get our first results. The mini core book we were planning is finished and we are currently presenting it at the Comicdom Con Athens 2014. Also, given this opportunity, I would like to warmly thank everyone that has helped us ( and is currently helping us ) with our project. There are people around us that have given their full support at the cost of their own free time. Thanks for that guys and girls! :P

    In any case, I am keeping this first post very short and generic, firstly because I just woke up and I am holding my eyes open with toothpicks and secondly... because I am holding my eyes open with toothpicks. :-) Plus, today is day 2 of the comic convention and I am late...

    I will return shortly with a report on the Comicdom Con experience and after that I am diving into the setting itself!!

See you at the con!!

No comments:

Post a Comment